Do you find joy in leading a pack of awesome riders motivating them to dig deep, sweat, dance, and push them beyond their limits? Are you a natural-born leader?
Then you’re exactly who we’re looking for.
GRITCYCLE AUDITION ORIENTATION
GritCycle will be hosting an audition orientation on Monday, January 15th from 12:00-2:00 PM at our Costa Mesa location: 1731 Santa Ana Ave, Costa Mesa, CA 92627.
During this orientation, we will discuss the application, audition, and training process. It is also a great opportunity for you to ask questions and get to know the GritCycle Training team. If you cannot attend the meeting but would like to virtually attend, please email Lisa@gritcycle.com prior to 12:00 PM on January 12th to receive the Google Meet link.
Please note, that the audition orientation is not mandatory. The orientation is simply an opportunity to provide you with a detailed breakdown of the whole process.
The audition process runs for multiple days with eliminations potentially occurring after each round. Each round of the audition process will be explained in detail during the audition orientation. If you are selected to move onto the next round, you must be available to attend, or you will not be able to proceed with the audition process.
Round 1 – Saturday, Feb 3rd OR Sunday, Feb 4th. If chosen to audition, you will be assigned either day.
Round 2 – Tuesday, Feb 13th. You will be notified by Feb 9th if you’ve made it to the second round.
You must be present for all training sessions, which can last anywhere from 2 to 4 hours. Training days will vary from weekdays to weekends.
- General availability requirements:
- Attend weekly training sessions that are a minimum of 2 hours.
- Attend weekend training sessions that could potentially last up to 4 hours.
- Able to physically ride a minimum of 4 classes per week and have the ability to travel to all 4 studio locations.
- Regardless of prior experience, the training process will be a minimum of 8 months, generally encompassing GritCycle foundational training, mentorship sessions, practice times, and community rides.
- Open to receiving continual feedback from the GritCycle Training team.
- Trainees who complete GritCycle training must be willing to teach at all 4 GritCycle locations.
Your resume is due no later than 5:00 pm on Friday, January 19th. Please send it in PDF format and email it to both Lisa@gritcycle.com and Kelli@gritcycle.com.
Provide your full work history, applicable skills, and a detailed breakdown of your availability. What days of the week are you available and what specific time blocks?
Once you’ve sent in your resume, you will receive an email no later than Monday, January 29th stating whether or not we would like you to attend auditions and the next steps.
We look forward to hearing from you! Good luck.